Elizabeth Ledoux, Founder and Lead Strategist of The Transition Strategists, has written books on a range of topics related to business success and entrepreneurial fulfillment. Her insightful work is a valued resource for owners of family businesses and private enterprises, entrepreneurs, researchers, and consultants.
It’s A Journey – The MUST-HAVE Roadmap for Successful Succession Planning
For business owners, the once-in-a-lifetime event of transition can be a joyful and inspiring culmination of a lifetime of hard work and dedication. Or it can be tumultuous and emotionally complex, causing conflict and riffs in relationships. We prefer the former.
Join the author’s group of 100 percenters: owners who have used their tools and completed their process to choose and mentor capable successors, position their companies for success, and go on to live happy and meaningful lives.
In this book, succession planning coaches Ledoux and Chiesman show you how to:
- Set and meet your emotional and material goals
- Communicate compassionately and effectively even in difficult situations
- Resolve dilemmas to achieve the outcomes you desire
- Maintain and enhance relationships with those you value
- Mentor and teach a successor, then step away
- Assess various succession strategies
- Calculate how much you need to live the next chapter of your life
- Install a form of corporate governance that replaces unspoken rules
- Create wins for yourself, your successors, family and company
- You can achieve these outcomes and move with clarify and confidence. Your Next Adventure is waiting….
What is a truly “sustainable” business? Authors Elizabeth Ledoux and Melvin J. Wernimont, Ph.D. tackle that question in Accelerate Your Entrepreneurial Flight: How to Energize Business Value and Entrepreneurial Growth.
What does it take to grow as an enterprise? It all begins with you—the leader, the entrepreneur. In Understanding the Growth of the Entrepreneur: How to Accelerate Your Growth as an Entrepreneur, authors Ledoux and Wernimont explore team building and the most common areas of resistance that many entrepreneurs face as they strive to accelerate their company’s growth.