Elizabeth Ledoux and Laura Chiesman will soon launch their latest book: It’s A Journey – The MUST-HAVE Roadmap to Successful Succession Planning. Available NOW on Amazon! Click HERE to learn more.
During their virtual book launch party, Elizabeth and Laura will share what inspired them to write this book and how it will impact family and private business owners nation-wide. This relationships-first approach to business transition will help you arrive at your destination—the next chapter of your life— financially healthy, relationships whole and your business in capable hands.
– Meet the authors of It’s A Journey and hear from clients
– Enjoy behind the scenes sneak peeks, special guests, and giveaways
Purchase your copy HERE.
About It’s A Journey
For business owners, the critical event of transition can be a joyful and inspiring culmination of a lifetime of hard work and dedication. Or it can be tumultuous and emotionally complex, causing conflict and rifts in relationships. Which would you prefer?
Join the group of 100 percenters: business owners who have used the authors’ tools and processes to choose and mentor capable successors, position their companies for success, and go on to live happy and meaningful lives. Ledoux and Chiesman layout the step-by-step actions you must take to:
• Set and meet your emotional and material goals
• Communicate compassionately and effectively even in difficult situations
• Resolve dilemmas to achieve the outcomes you desire
• Maintain and enhance relationships with those you value
• Mentor and teach a successor, then step away
• Assess various succession strategies
• Calculate how much you need to live the next chapter of your life
• Create wins for yourself, your successors, family and company
You can achieve these outcomes and move forward with clarity and confidence. Your Next Adventure is waiting…
DISCLOUSURE – Investment advisory services offered through FirstWave Financial, Inc., an SEC Registered Investment Adviser. Succession planning services offered through The Transition Strategists. Elizabeth Ledoux/The Transition Strategists and Laura Chiesman/FirstWave Financial are not affiliated with each other. This presentation is designed for informational and educational purposes. It is not designed as a substitute for advice from professional financial advisors or succession planners. Each individual’s circumstances may be different. Individuals should seek financial, legal, and tax advice or other professional or expert advice based upon their particular circumstances.